Apply to the EMBA Program
To be considered for the Executive MBA Program we request that you complete the application below and submit the following documents:
- Official transcripts from every college and university attended and have them sent to:
Office of Graduate Admission
2083 Lawrenceville Road
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
- 2 professional letters or recommendation
- Statement of aims and objectives
With the exception of the official transcripts, all of your application materials can be emailed to Jamie Mitchell, Director of Graduate Admission at [email protected].
Are you a good fit for the Executive MBA program?
The professional requirements for admission are:
- You have been employed in a full-time capacity for a minimum of 5 years
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience supervising/managing other people
- You are currently employed full-time
Not sure? Send your resume to [email protected] and we'll let you know.
Don’t have the required professional experience?
Learn about our other MBA options.
The Rider EMBA helped me advance my career from a pure sales role into executive management.Mario D., Class of 2011