Office of Information Technologies
Welcome to Rider University! Explore the technology services available to you on campus and what you will need to get started.
- Your Easypass Account is Changing to Your RIDER KEY! You can claim your RIDER KEY now. Go to myrider.rider.edu Do not log in, lick on Claim your RIDER KEY. Visit RIDER KEY FAQs for for info.
- What's new for Fall 2018 with EasyPrint?
- Enhancements to the student printing service on the Lawrenceville and Princeton campuses were made with input from the Student Government Associations on both campuses.
- New and more printers are available on the Lawrenceville and Princeton campuses, including every residence hall.
- Swipe your Bronc ID card at any printer to release your print job.
- Review tips to keep your Rider Gmail account safe.
Technology Help Desk Hours
- LAW: General Service Bldg - OIT Office
- WCC: Talbott Library Basement
Hours of operation: Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.,
Friday, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Mon – Fri, 7 a.m. - 10 p.m.